Fill That Hole

Potholes and road defects are more than just a nuisance, they’re a danger to cyclists. They’re responsible for 12% of compensation claims by CTC members, and local Councils have a duty to fix them.

What can I do?

Councils can’t be everywhere, and if they don’t know about a pothole, they can’t fill it in. So if you want to get it repaired, you have to report it buy visiting Fill That Hole. contacts the right people for you, to get the roads repaired quickly and easily. So you can spend your time riding, not dodging obstacles.

Off-road Hazards?

If you encounter a hazard, such as a fallen tree, on a public right-of-way, you can report it at Clear That Trail.